We are open and scheduling appointments!
Please call (855)-FIDDLE-5
or email Music@liviolinshop.com
The health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. That is why we are following the Swiss Violinmaking Federation's guidelines for COVID-19 hygiene.
VIOLIN & BOW MAKERS COVID-19 HYGIENE This document was prepared by the Swiss Violinmaking Federation and shared with other colleagues of the Entente Internationale des Maitre Luthiers et Archetiers D’Art
1. HAND HYGIENE
· All staff should wash or sanitize their hands regularly.
· Employees wash/sanitize their hands after arrival at the shop, as well as before and after every
contact with a client.
· Clients wash or disinfect their hands when they arrive
· A sink with soap and paper towels and/or disinfectant is available to employees and customers.
2. MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
· Employees and other people must keep six feet between themselves.
· Workstations are six feet apart or are divided in different rooms.
· Floor marks as needed will define the customer area
· Only one customer may enter the shop at a time, except a parent with a child.
· Any items are to be exchanged without direct contact and maintaining a six-foot distance.
· Any persons, staff and customers, must wear a face mask when on our premises.
· Clients are received by appointment only, and personal contact time remains limited.
3. SANITIZING AND CLEANING
· Use sanitizing wipes regularly to clean surfaces and objects after use
· Because of the risk of damage to instruments, alcohol should be used only by trained staff members to sanitize instruments
· Doorknobs, telephones, keyboards, sanitary facilities, etc. are disinfected at least twice a day.
· Tools that are shared are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
· Instruments, bows and boxes are isolated within the shop and disinfected if necessary
4. HIGH-RISK EMPLOYEES
· High-risk employees will work in separate rooms, follow the above protocols regarding contact with colleagues, and have no contact with customers.
5. SYMPTOMATIC OR UNWELL INDIVIDUALS
· Clients and staff who are not in perfect health should stay home and may not enter the workshop.
· Clients and staff who suddenly feel unwell should leave the shop at once.
· Infected employees will isolate themselves for 14 days.
· If necessary: the entire shop will go into quarantine.
6. SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL SITUATIONS
· All customers items are disinfected or quarantined three days before any work is carried out.
· Clients may want to quarantine their items 3 days at home after recovering it.
· When possible, staff will handle one instrument at a time, sanitizing between touching items.
· Inform customers and employees of regulations and procedures.
· People not in perfect health should leave the shop immediately and follow government isolation guidelines.
· Co-workers will be regularly informed of the workshop's protective measures.
· Clients will be informed in a timely manner of the workshop's protective measures.
· Will implement and adapt safeguards to ensure adequate protection for vulnerable people.
· Will maintain stocks of protective supplies (soap, disinfectant, PPE)
· Will regularly update and remind employees and customers of hygiene protocols.
· Ensure your own health and have a good attitude.