Revelle Model 600 Violin Outfit
Made of mature seasoned European maple and spruce, the Revelle 600 is 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for optimum performance. Made by highly trained violin makers. Perfect for the advanced student performer or adult amateur, it boasts elegant performance and responsive playability.
- Hand applied old-world antique oil varnish
- Hand-crafted European spruce
- Hand-crafted European flames maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned ebony fittings
- Ebony tailpiece with a Wittner Hill-style string adjuster
- Hand-carved French made Despiau one tree bridge (Grade A)
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Pro
The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box.
- Deluxe Oblong Case
- Revelle Phoenix bow: balance and responsive, high-grade braided carbon fiber bow
- American made Revelle Magic Rosin